Real purple snakes|complete review

  you guys know that we've had these kind of purplish kind of looking animals that you guys have seen but today we actually hatched out some baby club roots that are legitimately purple I was so excited the other day when these guys picked out because you guys know that like crazy colored animals blue and silver and all kind of stuff and how about purple that's right I know there's been times about taking a little bit of liberties on the purple snake part but these guys truly are purple these are what they call lavender snow Cal Kings and I'll be honest with you this one still has a little bit of pattern you can see the banding and all these actually have some banding a normal lavender cow King looks like this you can see like yellow banding in it right now the snows actually are just two toned purple and every now and then we will have some that hatch out purple with no patterning at all but nevertheless these guys are definitely purple lavender snakes this isn't clickbait this isn't oh my gosh look at I've got a purple snake.

 I really do have a purple snake guys this is it and think about that purple snake I mean that just is crazy to me that there can actually be a snake that is purple and that's what these guys are absolutely wonderful animals and like I said we have a couple clutches of these that should be hatching as well that shouldn't have any pattern so they'll be purple just like this but none of the bad thing this solid purple I mean how absolutely incredible is that and what basically is a double recessive mutation the lavender is a type of albino like a t+ tyrosine positive albino and then there's actually a melanistic or a chocolate version that causes the purple like that together so absolutely wonderful excited I couldn't be more happy that these guys and like I said we have a handful of other collectors that probably will be even better than this in the lavender snow project so Big Mama of course our leopard tortoise that I got from a buddy of mine of course we have Franklin over here we have keep over here and they breed all the time but I never thought much of it to be honestly we didn't even put any spots for her to lay eggs or anything and guess what today she laid an egg right here not sure if it's for life handle it's got some pink in it but I don't see a network of bait but the fact is these guys can take up to 14 months to hatch so I'm assuming you probably don't see a lot in the beginning and then as time goes on you start to see more network of veins and growth and stuff like that no idea if this is gonna hatch but it's pretty cool.


The first tortoise egg that I've ever had I've never read tortoises before so we'll probably end up putting a spot in here with some dirt boys she can dig cuz chances are pretty good she laid one egg she's got more eggs in her so will it have an area where she can actually dig and see if she can deposit any other eggs that she has but pretty cool right I mean unexpected definitely didn't think this was gonna happen we now have one egg and who knows maybe 14 months for now we're gonna have a cute little baby leopard tortoise we got some baby gargoyles it's been a couple weeks since we've had some hatchlings of these guys this one is really cool-looking though this one that's still kind of hanging out in the egg it's got a lot of orange on it already so with these guys a lot of the times if they start out with a little bit of color it's gonna keep developing and get brighter and brighter though that one I'm excited to watch bro this is cool too this is out of the female doesn't have a name but Captain Spaulding is a red and orange stripe and then the female is a red blotch so it'll be interesting to see what these guys I'm in the dungeon guess what time it is and this is a pretty exciting clutch I'm not gonna like you this is actually eight banana spider ball python and you guys know how much stuff I want to start working with that Lorie project so we actually bred the Lory into this banana spider I just think that that Lorri being the darker morph with a banana could be really really cool so I wanted to get this going and I gotta be honest with you sometimes it's almost embarrassing for me to tell you this but believe it or not this is the first banana female I've ever had that laid eggs now I bruised hundreds and hundreds of banana ball pythons but they've always been males bred to other things I've never actually had a banana clutch this is my first ever banana clutch from a female so let's go ahead and see how many eggs she has all right mama come on let's go in and I again love the fact that now that we have the cocoa bedding in here the reptile prime is it's definitely cool to see them nests and like I've mentioned much easier for me to get the eggs to because they don't stick to the paper obviously and the paper was good for us to try to make sure that we kept things really clean and sanitary and stuff at that but we were excited to kind of move on to the next thing and like I had mentioned before we're gonna be adding some kind of more enrichment into the cages over the next month or so so regardless we have two four six eggs which is pretty awesome.



 I mean just think about banana lorries banana lorries spiders banana lorry all kinds of stuff I mean it's gonna be incredible and this is just the stepping stone to the next thing I mean can you imagine a banana super lorry Leopard pinstripe oh yeah that's gonna be pretty amazing so let's get better we have one more clutch to pull then this next clutch is just back to those kind of kind of lavender e animals right this is a big old pastel girl that looks like she's on a beautiful clutch eggs this used to spread to that pewter lesser so again we can get those kind of lavender and cool babies from these that's super pastel lesser cinnamon that purpley things so regardless let's see how many eggs this girl has whoo doggy looks like she's got a nice clutch look at that come on mom I know you're upset and I get it I totally do but look at that beautiful clutch of eggs right there oh my gosh that's absolutely amazing this year has been like a dream I mean as a snake breeder I've been doing this for 30-something years and I can honestly say I don't know that I've had more fun and just kind of excitement with this stuff it's absolutely amazing of course we've got 2 4 6 8 beautiful eggs from this girl and I think the fact that you know I don't breed snakes for the money side of it kind of takes away some of the pressure so I can just enjoy it more if that makes any sense so it's just been an amazing year and out we got a long way to go and by the way for those you that are counting along that's 137 clutch [Music] as you guys know I've been working with our crocodile monitor pretty regularly now right now this is just a refresher for him I really wanted to refresh on that ball training stuff like that I really wanted to get to get to know that that red ball he's food that also means I need that boys come off so as I told you guys before we're gonna just do a quick quick little little feed and I'm gonna show you guys just just a little baby steps that we're doing here let's get started [Applause] [Music] [Music] [Applause] [Music] every time I'm in there there seems like there's a more more positive movement forward every time after seeing this this I think I kind of want to address that red ball a little differently now if I separate the ball from the food he still got his eyes connected to the food all right so I want to take that away so odds are what I'm gonna happen to try and do is maybe either sent the ball or something like that gets to get something to that room and basically present the ball and then have the food behind it just like have we done with our Asian water monitor but I felt this was just that that previous method was a little safer and a little easier maybe things will faster that being said I gotta get that focus onto the ball so that way we can that we can get that understanding and that connection first what time is it guys sing along with me Bluebird egg time and we have a Brooks kingsnake here that it's actually just bread to a hypo jelly Brooks King so obviously you can see momma looks really good we'll get this all cleaned up and stuff like that get her some fresh water all that stuff and see how many eggs she has here Wow holy moly I wasn't expecting her this is a second plug that is a big second clutch right there and the crazy thing is is I've talked about this earlier this year it's the fact that her first clutch 100% slugs not even one for Lake we switched the mail up and we got all of these good eggs that's why again it's so important to be on top of things if you have a problem switch it up and then look at this all these eggs wouldn't be here if Laurie didn't decide to switch that mail up so we've got two four six eight ten twelve fourteen beautiful eggs I mean that is amazing that is absolutely stunning then we actually have another Brooke scheme here this is actually a hat white side as well as hat and your eristic bread to Anne and your through stick hat white side so we could get some Andry white side some Andrews all kinds of stuff like that let's see what's going on here up a little bit of a mixed bag on this one this one's got some good eggs and quite a few bad eggs actually now that I'm looking at the more I look at it the more bad eggs I see in the less good eggs I see I do see two good egg and then all the rest of these are just slugs here mama looks really good and stuff like that too which is fine that just happened so we'll go ahead get her cleaned up get her back in her cage get her for some water get rid of these SWOG eggs probably feed it off to some lizards or something like that and as is just 2 eggs in this clutch but that first clutch was an absolute banger never Alessa again just a handful more klieberts and we're done for the year you guys know that we're doing virtual tours now you can get one hour 15 minutes half hour 5 minutes worth of course there's always the private quartz Bryant or stuff like that and guess what now we have a first tour what's going on first what can we expect on your tour so obviously a hundred percent always going to be messing with some army guys they're doing a tour with me so if you're a guy that really likes monitor or gala like you really like two monitors I'm telling you you guys want to come talk to I would love to talk to you guys about lizards I'm a nerd about them also at the same time just like you man I've been loved my spiders around here I will always pull out a spider every time for anybody who wants to please their peers that's it that's it so down the description the rep karyam comm you can go you can book your tour with Bruce now or whoever you want to it'll be a blast have no Burks king snake clutch hash out but these are kind of interesting because this was actually an aneurysm which is that kind of black and kind of bluish look animal red to just a normal that was hat for an intersect so we have a combination there up so this would be like a normal Brooke skin you can see it kind of has the yellow in it and stuff like that and then you get into this animal here is kind of more black and blue right it's lacking the yellow pigment that yellow pigment is what they call xanthe ofor and that xanthe ofor is missing in the A's an think it's also missing some of the arena for which is the red pigment too as a matter of fact it's kind of weird sometimes you'll see snakes like annulus orsakon durin snakes or an intersect Brooks ku snakes they're actually lacking both the yellow and red pigments but for whatever reason they're just called an or through six and that's not the way it goes but nevertheless we have some black and blue ones we have some normals and they are feisty little monkeys here too they are gonna be out of here in a second so I'm going to put this lid on before I lose all my snakes I was so excited when this clutch started hatching this is actually a - Sarah corn a candy cane - Sarah corn bread - a scale a snake so these are all het scalars but this would be considered a normal - Sarah that one with that kind of racing strength some point look at how plenty see that little monkey is right there hold you're such a big bad snake the only one snakes that job with that attitude I find it kind of interesting that we had a really nice mix of snakes here of course we have a bunch of the - Sarah's with the striping these are the candy cane - Sarah's right here we had a really good ratio on average you would get about half - Sarah that racing straight pattern in half normal but it looks like the majority of this clutch is Ashley - Sarah and these are all head for scale it's my gosh these things are absolutely amazing and these ones right here are gonna get really white and red when they get bigger that's that candy cane line which is a polygenic lean bread line just meaning you breed the animals that have the highest weight the highest red together generation after generation and now I'm in trouble all right let's get you back in here let's go let's go back in back in back in back in back in I'll tell you what that went better than I expected just want to give you guys a little Elvis update he's actually hanging out in the tourists time with Matilda the other guys and they don't seem to bother each other he has not passed the ball yet but he has went to the bathroom a couple times and he is moving around it's all about movement you know getting him moving around as much as we can keep that oily food kind of coming through him to try to continue to pass things and so on like that probably next week if he hasn't passed the ball I'm gonna take him to a vet get an x-ray just so we can monitor what is going on but so far he's doing well his legs are working that's gonna be the first thing that we're gonna notice if he gets bound up with that fall his legs are gonna have some issues so right now.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.