Bear Market ✅Which crypto will grow fastest in 2022?

  Today I'm bringing you the top three cryptos that you should be buying in November all right this is going to be my opinion disclaimer I'm not a financial advisor I do this for educational purposely I do this so I can try and help you go the right direction but please do your own research let's get straight in. 

first thing you want to do guys is go into coin market cap that's where I track all the different coins and which ones I'm getting into and which ones are actually doing the best today or monthly or yearly whatever you want to choose so let's get into the first coin the first coin is going to be flow and right now it does say it's down 2.56 when I was looking at earlier it was actually up nine so it's getting a bit volatile at the moment but this is definitely one that's on the radar to get involved in in November so here's why flow is a powerful tool for developers to create empowering experiences for users every aspect of the plot was designed from the ground up to support the exceptional experiences at the mainstream scale now behind crypto kitties is this exact team okay they've done this before they're gonna do it again look at all the different web free builders that they work with that's why flow is number one on the list to get in November number two guys is the famous cardano okay right now it's at 0.4035 cents just changed right then of course it did but you can see this Spike comment up.


Today let's have a look at the yearly all right we're going down on the air like most cryptos are but what you've got to remember is look at the old time of where we did get to okay we got pretty high with cardano and I believe my own opinion that this is going to be the one to get in November one of the three but I think this is my favorite because Ada is said to be surpassing Bitcoin okay again to your own research but I truly believe we're gonna get to these Heights and much much further when this bull run begins and number three on that list is ton coin 1.59 is already going back up today you can see by the chart here we're getting some pretty hefty troughs all right that means let's have a look at the year you should always be valuing it from what it's done so we've gone up right we've seen them highs yes we followed the bear run down but we are actually starting to drag back up now okay for the month you can see we're in the high all right we're actually starting to move.


I think Tom coin is underrated all right it's number 32 ranked in the coins but I think it is very underrated right now this could be the one that you invest in that takes you to that point of being a whaling crypto I truly believe that with tonkite guys that's only the three cryptos that I think you should be getting into in November there is loads more but they're my favorite free all right Cardinal being the number one favorite now.


You have to wait 34 seconds.

next page Timer

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.